October Arcade Block Unboxing
My husband’s October Arcade Block came in on Friday, what a nice Halloween TREAT! No tricks here, this box is pretty impressive, in my opinion. Personally, I’m beginning to prefer Arcade block over the classic, Nerd Block we’ve been getting. Don’t get me wrong, I still really like Nerd Block. I just feel like in the last couple of months, I’ve found that Arcade Block had items that seem more interesting and useable for me. For example, an interesting item that was pretty memorable in our past Arcade Block was the canvas art we received. THAT was extra awesome. The hat, PC game, and K’Nex toy all fit the bill of interesting and useable. Those would probably be my top pick for this month. My husband was pretty happy about this box as well. And, that counts a lot in my book.
What We Got:
- Exclusive Retro City Rampage DX: Open-world carjacking goes back to the 80’s in this 8-bit throwback. Run missions! Outrun the law! Rampage the city with weapons, power-ups and vehicles! We’re thrilled to partner with VBlank Entertainment for the release of Retro City Rampage DX in physical format for PC, Mac, Linux, and MS-DOS!
- Exclusive Shirtpunch T-Shirt: Be the best dressed person in line at the midnight launch of Call of Duty Black Ops III with this Exclusive shirt from ShirtPunch!
- Atari Baseball Cap: Show your appreciation for old school games industry giant Atari with this retrotastic yet sleek and modern baseball cap. Believe us when we say this will go with everything in your wardrobe. This hat also gives +2 head protection, +1 speed, and +10 attractiveness. You are welcome.
- K’Nex Titanfall Construction Set: It’s time to take the gaming action off the screen and bring it to your coffee table! Build your army and prepare for some truly epic mech battles with this K’Nex construction set based on the popular multiplayer game Titanfall!
- Fallout Funko Mystery Minis: Everyone knows that stepping into the great unknown of the Fallout wasteland is exciting, dangerous, and thrilling- and that’s exactly what it’s like opening one of these mystery minis, given that you never know what you’ll end up with!