Theme: British Invasion
We started a new subscription that we (specifically a box for my husband) are VERY excited about. We looked into Loot Crate and 1Up boxes but ultimately, Nerd Block got his vote.
Why Nerd Block?
- Compared unboxing videos of the boxes and felt he would get more out of his money’s worth with Nerd Block
- Certain public figures (he follows) speak volumes about quality of box
- It’s a nice break from the mundane of bills and a treat to himself with something he’s really interested in.
- Multiple boxes to choose from.
- It comes to you. “A gift every month.” It’s definitely that small reward every month in an age where we are constantly “saving” and staying on track.
Cost of box: $19.99/month
Value: $65 roughly from the lowest price value.
***Had to guess on some of the exclusive items.***
- “Bored” Sherlock T-shirt (exclusive shirt, I will price it at $20.00)
- Mr. Bean Teddy (Price rangest from $5 at ebay -$17 at certain stores)
- Mr. Bean Bendable (Price range $8-$18.00)
- Monty Magnets (I couldn’t locate a price. Maybe $5)
- Whovian Art Print (Couldn’t locate price. Maybe $2??)
- Dr. Who Titan Figure ($24.99)